On May 10, we conducted a virtual town hall meeting regarding hardship claims. To see the video and download the presentation, click here.
If you are interested in potentially receiving an award based on a Hardship you experienced in relation to the UIA’s wrongful fraud determination and collection activity, you may fill out a Hardship Questionnaire. A team of evaluators consisting of Class Counsel and the Claims Administrator will review your hardship claim and award you an allocation of points accordingly. Please fill out the form for the category you feel would render you the highest award. While you may fill out more than one form, you will only be awarded the highest point allocation for which you are eligible. For example, a claimant who experienced a Bankruptcy (10 point maximum) as well as a Loan Declination (1 point maximum) and fills out both of those forms, will receive only the higher award of the two categories.
These forms can be accessed below. A request to obtain the forms in hard copy can be made to the Claims Administrator via email at info@UIAClassAction.com, or by telephone at 1-833-438-5028 Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Central Standard Time.
- Hardship Claim Form (Please Complete and Return with your Questionnaire(s).
- Questionnaire – Bankruptcy
- Questionnaire – Credit Rating Decline
- Questionnaire – Divorce
- Questionnaire – Eviction
- Questionnaire – Foreclosure
- Questionnaire – Impairment of Family Relationship
- Questionnaire – Job Loss Failure to Hire
- Questionnaire – Loan Rejection
- Questionnaire – Mental Health
- Questionnaire – Repossession of a Vehicle or Other Property
- Questionnaire – Other Hardship
Claims should be sent:
- by secure upload be clicking here;
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- via fax to 952-404-5750; or,
- by mail at UIA Fraud Class Action, c/o Analytics Consulting LLC, P.O. Box 2002, Chanhassen, MN 55317-2002.
If you have any questions about this notice, please contact us at 1-833-438-5028 or email us at email@example.com